Friday 17 June 2011

Holiday

Sooo, by the title you know what will I be sharing. Holiday starts tomorrow, and I will be going to Jakartaaa~! *excited* Like finally after two years I can meet my cousins.
We will have a five week holiday which part of it will be a bore. I WILL miss my friends for sure, or I should say close friends.
We will be going to Thailand too. Its my first time traveling there, so if anyone wants to recommend some places, you may(:

I don't know what is this but I hope I will be visiting these places.



Anyayss, we had our parent teacher conference aka PTC. So, when I saw my marks, i was like WTH. I made much improvement especially in History! But, only science is the most unique from all, I got an A2 on Science. If I studied harder I would probably get straight A1's. yeshhh, whaat's my favourite subject? you won't believe this but i super duper love science!

So....
enjoy your holidayss.

xx-
michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment