Tuesday 31 May 2011

best dayy~!

hellooo-wwww
SO today we had a math and bahasa test. its pretty easy, but i don't expect for a good mark, uh, yeah, at least i studied.
Today is like the best dayy! The thing that i hoped had come true. Like finally!
Yes yes yes yes yes yes! I'm so happy.

So will be having the last torture tomorrow, and the last torture will be worse than torture. its SCIENCE.
Yes, I know, one of my favourite subjects is science, but i dislike the exams. The words are like coming from wikipedia. but, let's see tomorrow..

Soo, I have nothing more to say, I'll just talk about my favourite singer.
My favourite singer is TAYLOR SWIFT :)
all my friends know that i love love taylor so much, that's why they call me "ms. Swift"
like what the?! but never mind. I requested some songs by taylor to my friends and they liked it!:DDD
Some of the songs that I like are:

  • Tim McGraw
  • Fearless
  • White Horse
  • Forever and Always
  • Back to December
  • The Story of Us
  • Haunted
  • Last Kiss
  • Better than Revenge
  • Enchanted
  • Long live
But I like all her songs :D
Well, if you are not familiar with her (everyone knows her like duh?!), i suggest you to research some about her, she's awesome!

Buh-byee for todayy.

No comments:

Post a Comment